Thursday 13 February 2014

Contents Draft 3 : Final Contents Draft

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have continued the house style of my magazine in the draft my continuing the mast head and colours.
I like the layout of this page a lot more than the others, I think that the articles are easier to read, they are in clear sections, and the different thickness of some words makes them stand out and catch the readers attention.
I have added more photo's on this one and I think it makes it look more interesting.
The subscription details stand out, therefore making the reader aware of the deal.
 A website address is clear at the bottom of the page next to the page number which the reader can use to find more information about the magazine.
I think to improve this page further I may add other links such as Facebook pages and Twitter links as now many companys use social media platforms to widen thier audience and to post thier content in more places.

No comments:

Post a Comment