Saturday 12 October 2013

Un-Used Shots

I haven't used these shots because although they fit in with my chosen theme they are not in portrait format meaning that they would not be good photos for a front cover. I got my model to look at the camera on the first image so that it engaged with the reader however I felt that it didn't look authentic and looked a bit forced.
 
 



I also decided not to use the photos below because I had decided that the main theme of this magazine would be transport and these pictures don't link with this theme. I think that the picture I chose in the end was a lot more interesting, and you can definitely see the theme from the picture whereas these images are quite vague.




I decided not to use this shot because although it very similar to my chosen shot I thought that the lighting on the image I chose was better.






No comments:

Post a Comment