Monday 9 December 2013

Mock Ups

I have created this front cover mock up using google images and a website called 'picmonkey'. I have taken inspiration for the layout of my front cover after looking at different magazines. I have included conventional features on the front cover like a masthead, footer, cover lines and main headline.














I created this contents page mock up using google images and Microsoft PowerPoint. I have identified key conventions in this mock up, and this is a layout that I would consider using in my own magazine.
I came up with this layout after looking at the set up of contents pages in existing magazines.









This is a front cover mock up that I created on Photoshop using one of my test shots. I used this particular image for the front cover because I think that it works well. I think this because there was space above the focus of the image to add a masthead, and also space around the sides to add cover lines. The model is also looking straight at the camera, drawing the reader in.
I added another photo on the front as a thumbnail, this would give the reader a visual representation of the story it is linked with.





No comments:

Post a Comment