Tuesday 17 December 2013

Un-Used Images


These are some images that I was considering using for my front cover.
I really like these images and I think that I may experiment with them when making other drafts later on so I can make a judgement about which one will be best.
I think that all of them are appropriate for a magazine cover as I think they all have good framing that would allow for conventional  magazine features to be put on.
I like the ones where she is looking directly at the camera as I think these connect with the reader. I also like the ones with the tinsel because my issue is a december issue so I think having a theme makes it more interesting.





In this image I decided to change the costume so the colours of the outfit and the tinsel worked better together

No comments:

Post a Comment