Tuesday 10 December 2013

Planning & Developing Ideas

The progression from my hand drawn drafts to my digital mock-ups using found images and my own shows the change in my ideas about my magazine design. My first hand drawn designs were very simple and not that creative but as I looked at more magazines and found inspiration from more places I came up with different designs, that experimented with conventions to give new ideas.

I think that I will use a simple colour scheme. I thought of using a black and white colour scheme, and then each week change the colour to link with the cover star. So for example if my cover star wears purple, I will have the colour scheme for that issue be black, white and purple. However I didn't think that this would reflect my genre very well as pop is usually represented by bright colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment